Experts in Stiebel Eltron Systems
You can expect quality with Stiebel Eltron hot water systems. The company was established in Germany in 1924, so it has extensive experience. Here at Cyber Plumbers, our technicians are experts in servicing and installing Stiebel Eltron systems.
All About Stiebel Eltron
Stiebel Eltron is a German-based corporation that has expanded over the years to supply hot water systems to more than 120 countries around the world. The company’s ties to Australia are strong, with Stiebel Eltron Australia being established in 2011.
With so many different models to choose from in the Stiebel Eltron range, it’s important to select the hot water unit that is best for you and your family. Cyber Plumbers professionals can provide expert advice on which Stiebel Eltron hot water heater is best suited to your situation. Keep reading to find out more about Stiebel Eltron’s outstanding range.
Stiebel Eltron Hot Water Systems
The extensive range of Stiebel Eltron hot water systems includes:
- 2 Phase Electric Instantaneous – One of Stiebel Eltron’s most popular hot water systems on the Australian market is the 2 phase electric instantaneous hot water heater. One of the major drawcards of this style of system is the precise temperature control that it allows. Instantaneous hot water units are growing in popularity, due to growing concerns about the amount of energy that can be wasted by preheating water in storage tanks.
- 3 Phase Instantaneous – A Stiebel Eltron 3 phase instantaneous water heater ensures that heat loss due to storage is eliminated. It’s also compact, making these systems ideal for smaller homes or units where there is limited space. The 3 phase instantaneous hot water heater doesn’t even require a safe tray, flue or ventilation, so the system can be installed almost anywhere.
- Single Phase Electric Instantaneous – Stiebel Eltron single phase electric instantaneous hot water systems are best suited to situations in which the hot water demand is low, such as in basins or sinks. The single phase units are extremely energy efficient and deliver hot water on demand. One major advantage to the single phase units is that the small size of these systems means the units can be installed in areas where conventional units wouldn’t fit.
- Heat Pump Hot Water Systems – One of the big advantages of the Stiebel Eltron heat pump hot water system is that it provides a significant reduction in the electricity or gas required to provide your family with hot water. This means there are significant savings along with producing fewer greenhouse gas emissions. Much like a solar hot water system, heat pumps use environmental energy to heat your water. Unlike solar panels, heat pumps use heat that is in the air. This means the system can still operate on overcast days as well as at night.
Stiebel Eltron’s Compact Models
If you need a small amount of hot water for a smaller room, try one of Stiebel Eltron’s compact models:
- Open Vented Compact Storage – Another option to provide water to your sink or basin is the open vented compact storage water heater model. These units are manufactured with the goal of providing an immediate hot water source at the point of use. This is particularly good for situations where the sink or basin is situated a significant distance from the home’s primary hot water unit. There’s also another benefit in energy conservation. That’s because heat loss during long stretches of pipe from a centralised system is eliminated.
- Mains Pressure Compact Storage – Similar to the above model, the mains pressure compact storage water heater is designed for situations where hot water is needed without delay. This is ideal for sinks and basins. The major difference between the two styles of systems is that the mains pressure compact storage water heater is designed to service multiple points. It also has a higher capacity of up to 15 litres. The one necessity for these compact systems is the availability of a powerpoint, as the Stiebel Eltron operates on 6.5Amp 230V and must plug into a powerpoint.
Why Choose Cyber for Stiebel Eltron Hot Water?
Cyber Plumbers is a specialist in the maintenance and installation of Stiebel Eltron hot water systems. But when you call the 24/7 technicians of Cyber Plumbers, you get much more than that.
We work in line with our Quality Assurance Guarantee. Some of the advantages of our experience and professionalism include:
- Fully qualified and licensed plumbers and gas fitters
- All our technicians undergo regular training so they’re up to date with the latest technology
- Local plumbers and gas fitters available 24/7, every day of the year
- A 12-month warranty on all work, materials and parts installed and supplied by us
- $20 million public liability insurance
- Tracking and dispatch that uses state-of-the-art technology to ensure we are always on time
- We’ll be at your door within an hour of your call*
- No extra charges for after hours work
- Upfront fixed-price quotes
- We charge by the job, not by the hour
When it comes to Stiebel Eltron hot water products, don’t settle for anything less than the expertise of Cyber Plumbers.
Interest Free** Stiebel Eltron Hot Water Systems
The cost of a new hot water system can be daunting, whether it’s a case of installing a new Stiebel Eltron system or a need for urgent repairs. Whatever your situation, it’s usually a bad time for the household budget.
That’s why Cyber Plumbers offers a range of interest free** payment options. Your technician can take you through the easy application process on site and approval usually takes only a few minutes.
You can pick a payment plan with Zip or Humm and choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments, whatever suits your lifestyle. Some plans even accept a $0 deposit, so you don’t pay anything upfront.
You can also pay by cash, cheque or Mastercard, Visa or American Express credit cards. Call the professionals at Cyber Plumbers for the great range of Stiebel Eltron hot water heaters.